Western Riders, we have something for YOU! We have a western riding program at ALL of our August camps, covering everyone from beginner to advanced western riders.
Yes, we still have English at our August Camps. And yes, we still jump at our August camps. These camps are a nice choice for those who ride English, & don't want to come in July.
ride & learn
Ride English, Ride Western, or ride BOTH! It’s a fun month with clear sunny skies and just the right temperatures to enjoy the end of summer! Beginner to advanced lessons, covering equitation & horsemanship, games, patterns, & TRAILS too!! We are surrounded by the wilderness of Algonquin Park, making us an amazing camp choice! We have tons of cool online videos, check out our Youtube Channel!
WESTERN RIDERS WELCOME!
There aren’t alot of horse camps in Ontario where a western rider can get good training in western riding, on good western horses that can do the job. We have the coaches AND the horses to give your camper a great western camp!
How does that work when there are English riders too? Western and English are not mutally exclusive, they share MANY of the same basics. We are able to give ALL of our English & Western campers during our August weeks what they need to progress. Our advanced riders team up and do exercises that will challenge them and teach them to guide their horse. Our beginners will be busy learning the basics of their chosen seat. In the afternoons, we come together for paddock games or a trail ride. FUN FUN!!!
Something for everyone!
Kids ten to seventeen years will love our August camps. Our program will work on riding position, steering & control, and of course the tasks will be geared towards riding levels. Bring a friend, or come alone. Everyone hangs out – a friendly camp format!
WHY OUR HORSE CAMP?
• Their VERY OWN horse for the week, in groups split for each campers’ riding experience
• Amazing, quality meals (raves from past campers) and comfortable sleeping cabin
• “Horses Only” program with an average of 3.5 – 4 hrs per day of horseback riding time
• Fantastic QUALITY horses, that do a great job and are quiet, fun, and well behaved!
• Instructors who really care about how much your child learns while riding at horse camp
• Wilderness property near the border of Algonquin Provincial Park – nature at it’s finest
• Amazing wilderness horseback riding trails that leave right from our doorstep, with lots of lakes!
• Photos every night on facebook, so parents can join the summer horse camp experience!
• Each camp week is a progression in horseback riding skills – for kids who want more weeks!
• Just 3 hrs from Ottawa & Toronto, 2 hrs from Barrie & Belleville, far from the crazy city!
• Airport pickup is available for certain weeks, for a discounted fee if multiple weeks
• Multi week campers stay over each weekend free of charge, for an added bonus!
AUGUST ENGLISH/WESTERN CAMP FEES*do two weeks and get $50 off week two!
AUGUST 2 - 8, 2020 - BEGINNER TO COUNSELOR TRAINING
AUGUST 9 - 15, 2020 - BEGINNER TO COUNSELOR TRAINING
Ready to camp?
We prefer interac E-transfer for camper deposits. Visit your online banking & send the e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure and send the password. If you cannot do an e-transfer, your other options are credit card over the phone (613-338-2330) or using Paypal below.
This is the Paypal Portal
Just email us for availability or questions. Once approved, you can make your deposit to enroll in camp. You will be sent the link and a password to a page with all the pertinent information you will need for camp.